• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best place for Mosses in UK - mailorder?

danielgphelps

Seedling
Having just moved here, I am finding beautiful stem plants that are readily available, but can't find some of the moss species I have come to love.

Specifically I am looking to get triangle moss or taiwan mosses in my tank. I wouldn't mind subwassertang in addition to the mosses but haven't run into that yet either.

Are there any good places to order by mail or do we have local swaps or trades for plants?

Thanks!

Hi Daniel
Most of the members swap or purchase mosses through the forum.
So just post what you require...I'm sure someone will respond to your requests eventually.
Cheers
hoggie

Excellent, thank you. I didn't notice a for sale or market section to the forum. Should I just post this type of request in the general section?

danielgphelps said:
Excellent, thank you. I didn't notice a for sale or market section to the forum. Should I just post this type of request in the general section?
Hi Daniel
You need to make 25 posts i think... on the forum before the For Sale/Swap section is activated.
So get posting ;)
hoggie

Back