• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bet Angel

dan4x4

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any experience of using this software. I have been doing matched betting, made good money however the once you get over the starting offers I'm only making about £40 a month all be it risk free, its not enough ha.

So anyways I was doing some googling and I come across this bet angel software. Watched a few videos online and I simply don't understand how having bet angel is going to make any money?

I guess it really depends on your outlook, let me explain I've tried Bet Angel and its rival Geeks Toy (Google it), like you thinking I could improve on my matched betting income. So I tried the non-funded phase and it was great, soon as I put in real funds and experienced the reality of using these software.

To put it briefly put any interruption in a live event will mean you will invariably take a loss. The dreaded "suspended" will appear and when it disappears your position will be worse off. I have tried Bet angel and geeks toy on tennis, horses, dogs, the premiership, and international football. Is it possible to make money? yes but there are certain caveats, A) make sure your hardware setup is bullet proof as if you internet fails you may as well through your cash away. B) have a betting strategy and knowledge base independent of the software. C) Read up and see what other people do with the software (I personally wouldn't advise paying for a course, but that's me) and decide if you want to follow their strategies or forge out on your own D) Most importantly be disciplined, betting is gambling and undisciplined gamblers are the bookies favorite customers. Take control of what your doing, make a plan and stick to it, only increase anything when you've banked more than what you "speculated with".
I hope this helps and might I just say if speculating interests you, I think regular trading is a far better road to tread...
Best of luck

Yeah I'm not going there. Im making money just laying 0-0 but its early days. I'm only putting a £1 stake on obviously with it being a lay bet though could loose around the same.

Thanks for your feedback. I've decided not to go there. I have been trading in stocks and shares for a couple years, however I'm in the process of saving up so I can buy more in one go. do you trade stocks? Only reason I ask is that I'm using hargreaves lansdown. A mate told me about them, I'm wondering if you know of anyone that charges cheaper broker fees thats all.

Not a problem, glad to be of assistance.
I originally took a hit with Bet Angel , but fortunately I moved over to Geeks Toy and managed to recoup a bit with South American, Scandinavian and Latvian leagues, it was not the software change that brought me successes but more finding patterns in obscure markets.

My experience of stocks is limited to software like +500 and the like, so sorry I've no idea on broker charges. I think as you have experience in stocks your probably fair better there in the long run, as both Bet Angel and Geeks Toy rely on Betfair (although you can get Betdaq version) which suffers from the same in-play issues I mentioned earlier.

yeah I have used betdaq in the past when doing matched betting but I don't like it, also I was using bet fair for a while and by bets kept winning with hem so they put my commission charges up t 25% :I

Im demo not going there with bet angel. Thanks again for your feedback.

Im going to keep laying 0-0 see what happens I'm in the black but it'll only take me one actual 0-0 draw do go into the red ill let you know how I get on :)

Not a problem, I hope the 0-0's work out for you. Yeah it would be interesting to see how you get on, get stuck into the Euro's....;)

im profiting so far not by much, germany v poland has been the only game to end 0-0 so far. I have been enjoying watching the european football either way though. Spain played brilliant against turkey last night.

Back