• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Betta Fish Got Struck At Skimmer

sai_786

Hi Guys My Betta Fish Got Struck At Surface Skimmer While I Am Cleaning The Filter Sponge He Went Inside The Skimmer Without Knowing That I Switched On The Skimmer And His Fins Were Fully Damaged Kindly Help Me How To Save Him What Should I Do To Save Him 😭

Attachments

• 17087876494367287771877527044986.jpg
    17087876494367287771877527044986.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
Short of a miracle.
Keep water conditions good.
Keep it close to the surface.
Try and keep stress minimal.
Yes its miracle I have separated him with another container with 5 liters of new RO water with almond leaf and little tetracine medicine is it OK

Almond leaves, very clean water, oxygen and good foods - perhaps some live food if you can get it - its about all you can do. It's mostly about preventing infection to give it the best opportunity to heal.

Almond leaves, very clean water, oxygen and good foods - perhaps some live food if you can get it - its about all you can do. It's mostly about preventing infection to give it the best opportunity to heal.
First thank you and just added tetracin and almond leaf already I am giving live blood worms to him

Back