• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Betta Fish Got Struck At Skimmer

sai_786

Hi Guys My Betta Fish Got Struck At Surface Skimmer While I Am Cleaning The Filter Sponge He Went Inside The Skimmer Without Knowing That I Switched On The Skimmer And His Fins Were Fully Damaged Kindly Help Me How To Save Him What Should I Do To Save Him 😭

Attachments

• 17087876494367287771877527044986.jpg
    17087876494367287771877527044986.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 47
Short of a miracle.
Keep water conditions good.
Keep it close to the surface.
Try and keep stress minimal.
Yes its miracle I have separated him with another container with 5 liters of new RO water with almond leaf and little tetracine medicine is it OK

Almond leaves, very clean water, oxygen and good foods - perhaps some live food if you can get it - its about all you can do. It's mostly about preventing infection to give it the best opportunity to heal.

Almond leaves, very clean water, oxygen and good foods - perhaps some live food if you can get it - its about all you can do. It's mostly about preventing infection to give it the best opportunity to heal.
First thank you and just added tetracin and almond leaf already I am giving live blood worms to him

Back