• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Booster pump and pressure switch

eminor

Hello, i have an ro unit and a new booster pump, i need help to connect it

According to me, the pressure switch must be placed just after the water inlet, followed by the booster pump, so it switch to high pressure and activate the booster pump ?

I'm not sure, it also seems to be logical to put the switch at the outlet of the RO membrane ? any help plz, thx

Hello, i have an ro unit and a new booster pump, i need help to connect it

According to me, the pressure switch must be placed just after the water inlet, followed by the booster pump, so it switch to high pressure and activate the booster pump ?

I'm not sure, it also seems to be logical to put the switch at the outlet of the RO membrane ? any help plz, thx

What pump did you get?

The booster pump generally goes before the RO system to increase the water pressure (if your city water pressure is low) and production rate of the RO system. Make sure the output PSI from the booster pump will not exceed the limits of what the RO system can handle!

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
What pump did you get?

The booster pump generally goes before the RO system to increase the water pressure (if your city water pressure is low) and production rate of the RO system. Make sure the output PSI from the booster pump will not exceed the limits of what the RO system can handle!

Cheers,
Michael
aquapro pump, 100 gpd ro, yes i will check the pressure, what about the high pressure switch plz ? thx

Last edited:
According to me, the pressure switch must be placed just after the water inlet
Yes, in order to engage the pump when the city water pressure gets low, the pressure switch should be somewhere between the water tap and the pump I would think. The booster pump we have in our household got the switch build in - very fancy... unfortunately the pump is very noisy :)

Cheers,
Michael

Do you mean one of these eminor? Amazon product ASIN B01CQZRDCY
It is used to turn off the booster pump when the water container is full, either via a float switch or with a pressurized container.
more like this

Capteur-haute-pression-pour-osmoseur-OP170.jpg

Back