• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bridge of oblivion - A drop from Nature Style

hmmm... Disappointed with the result.
Is the tank still running or ripped off for next scape / IAPLC2017?
Im not disappointed, I'm happy with this number becaouse last year my result was 1538 with this aquarium:
uploadfromtaptalk1470553364168.jpg

The tank is still under demolition. Next scape if I don't change my mind will an Iwagumi, but I want a landscape style aquascape too :D

Duke, your works are just like the original dukenukem games... Keeps getting better....m:)

It's a tough competition...anticipating the judges expectations can be difficult and Naturescapes don't seem to do as well as they used to...so I think you've done extremely well;)

Im not disappointed, I'm happy with this number becaouse last year my result was 1538 with this aquarium:
View attachment 86530

The tank is still under demolition. Next scape if I don't change my mind will an Iwagumi, but I want a landscape style aquascape too :D
Thats good, so we can expect a rank below 200 in 2017 IAPLC...
Start a journal right from demolition, would love to follow.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-UL00 using Tapatalk

Thanks @Madhav.
I expect my next year rank below 500. But this year still didn't end; AGA, IIAC, EAPLC, HAC & TAC contests are the next, where I submitted my application in 2016. Now I waiting theese results, and keep thinking on the new layout.

It's a beautiful tank! Provided you were happy with the tank and gave you some enjoyment, I don't think it matters much what others think. :)

It's a tough competition...anticipating the judges expectations can be difficult and Naturescapes don't seem to do as well as they used to...so I think you've done extremely well;)

Indeed. Last year the owner of Australia's ADA Gallery in Melbourne had a brilliant nature aquarium (very reminiscent of some of Amano's larger tanks), but it didn't place anywhere near as high as his previous winning work, despite being more interesting to look at in my opinion.

Back