• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Buying Wood For Your Aquarium. Where and How?

si walker

Hi all.
I recon the one thing that always pops into my head when i look at my tank is, 'I wish i had a wonderful bit of wood in there like i see on this effort by the one we know as CooKieS'.
Hope this link works, because it really is worth looking at!

Anyway if you can't get to a decent shop, what do you guys do?
Previously i have randomly bought bits of wood in the hope that i can do something with it, but it never really works out.

Any hints and tips welcomed.

Si
I wonder if that link should be in the Tags bit? Lets see....

I have had some recent good experiences with the below supplier - it has been very helpful, and delivery options have been good. (Link below is straight to their wood collection).

Anyway if you can't get to a decent shop, what do you guys do?
Previously i have randomly bought bits of wood in the hope that i can do something with it, but it never really works out.

Any hints and tips welcome

I got all the wood in my current tank from Tony @ Abacus Aquatics... I felt at the time that I had fleeced him as he had numerous interesting pieces for more than fair prices

Wood is one of those things that I have to see with my own eyes and I will often do a mock scape on the shop floor or counter depending on the space...

I have had some recent good experiences with the below supplier - it has been very helpful, and delivery options have been good. (Link below is straight to their wood collection).

I haven't used but I have heard positive feedback from others re this site

Back