• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cai o Carmo e trindade

That's funky man! Nice one Luis, you need to open a plants farm mate!

ceg4048 said:
Nice one mate. I really like the colors an texture potpourri.

Cheers,
The words are spot on, pot pourri! I tried to mimic a tray o pot pourri, was just missing the reds.

The name is a Portuguese expression that means something amazing but scandalous, so it does fit with the tank, at least it is scandalous. :)

What's the most in demand plant? Grow it sell it :)

Since I've joined the forum you've always had a great skill of growing very healthy beautiful plants, and over the past year your 'scaping' has come along a tong (maybe not the plantedtanks princess scape) haha but that's another story.

Always love seeing tanks from you pal

nayr88 said:
What's the most in demand plant? Grow it sell it :)

Since I've joined the forum you've always had a great skill of growing very healthy beautiful plants, and over the past year your 'scaping' has come along a tong (maybe not the plantedtanks princess scape) haha but that's another story.

Always love seeing tanks from you pal

Thanks mate.

One of my favorite plants is staurogyne and needle leaf ferns, but the thought of growing them for sale has not crossed my mind, yet. :)

Crypts are also nice and easy to grow, and o got a odd crypt now, Kasselman, very light in colour.

The fairy tank was a cool one to do, had the nano, had the toys, had the kids to help out and something crazy came out. :)

Most of these plants will be for sale soon, as I need to reshape the tank, but I am very much of a collector, no idea how people keep to such a stringent list of plants, I need to learn that skill yet. :)

@gm Obrigado, I got more photos on my flickr page, got a couple of frontal ones but cannot post here yet, as the tank is to enter the iaplc this year, see if I don't end up last. :)

Love it!

Gill said:
Lovely Lush junge feel to it.
Those Ember tetras are Very Very Nice.
Thanks, I believe the Ember Tetras are very underrated on a planted tank, I love to watch them darting in between the plants.. They are so small and fast, but with lovely colours.

CeeJay said:
Good job Luis
I love this kind of tank :thumbup:

Thanks, this tank is really a jungle, some plants get lost, they cannot compete with the big ones.

There are three types of echinodorus at the back, I had to cut the leaves off, as they were getting too big and not letting enough light reach the slower growing plants. :)

ghostsword said:
Gill said:
Lovely Lush junge feel to it.
Those Ember tetras are Very Very Nice.
Thanks, I believe the Ember Tetras are very underrated on a planted tank, I love to watch them darting in between the plants.. They are so small and fast, but with lovely colours.

Totally Agree, they do need to be a in relativaly decent sized group. And Once Colored up and settled make a great addition to a planted tank.

Back