• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can you have CO2 deficiency with green drop checker?

check, will report back on saturday somewhere with some results.

So i just finished with my first plumbing changes. I removed the AM1000 reactor and installed a ADA Pollen Glass 30mm below my Fluval FX6 filter intake.
Besides the fact that my Fluval does not resonate anymore because of the removed AM1000 (less noise, jay!) i also managed to remove 2x20mm 90 degrees elbows, with an inner diameter of 15mm (!!) This is currently replaced with silicone tubing with inner diameter of 19mm, so flow will improve a lot. CO2 is still on a PH controlled computer since i did not have time to do it all at once. Return flow will be replaced by original Fluval FX6 tubing which will be attached to a spraybar later on so i can remove my Eheim Skim 350.

Fluval is placed on a "resonation decreasing mat created from spare rubber tires" (originally created for washing machines) and it also helps a lot.

2014-09-03%252021.01.13.jpg

Air bubbles is due to the twinstar kicking in after an 80% water change which was long due, sorry for that...
Windows will be cleaned this weekend, this is 3 weeks of lack of window cleaning...

2014-09-03%252021.04.45.jpg

2014-09-03%252021.05.02.jpg

If you look at the last pic i might even be able to squeeze the ADA pollen thingy into the intake of the filter so no(!) co2 bubbles are waisted.

Back