• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cant Eliminate Smell, about to give up, Please Help

ADDITIONAL UPDATE:

Thanks for all of everyones input on this 'saga'. It has been very much appreciated and probably the only thing that has kept me sane and from melting the tank down to make an ornament ! hehe.

lol, I think we have all felt that way at some point - keep at it and 'May the force be with you' ! :thumbup:

Maybe a dodgy batch of cat litter? Who knows.

Good luck and don't give up! I've been close to pulling my hair out before.

Gary Nelson said:
ADDITIONAL UPDATE:

Thanks for all of everyones input on this 'saga'. It has been very much appreciated and probably the only thing that has kept me sane and from melting the tank down to make an ornament ! hehe.

lol, I think we have all felt that way at some point - keep at it and 'May the force be with you' ! :thumbup:

Morgan Freeman said:
Maybe a dodgy batch of cat litter? Who knows.

Good luck and don't give up! I've been close to pulling my hair out before.

Thanks guys. I have decided to start afresh completely. I am going to use aquatic plant compost as per Troi's post recently, with quite probably black fine inert gravel on top. (Probably :thumbup: ). Will be listing the AB+ on the for sale section as George Farmer and a few other guys have stated that the AB+ will be fine in a moist state for a good month or so...

Back