• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Can't find any CRS?

Woodpecker

I am wanting to add some CRS to my planted shrimp only tank but just can't find any!

Ideally, I would like to locate some A or S grade fairly locally - Nottingham. However, I am prepared to travel so if anyone has spotted some good stock in a LFS I would be very interested to hear.

Alternatively, what about importing some - has anyone any experience of this including who to contact?

Many thanks! :D
Sue

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Try www.ukshrimp.co.uk there is some information there about importing from a couple of companies in Germany. Or post in the wanted section there and someone might have some for you.

gratts

Drop by Maidenhead Aquatics at Wheatcrofts in 11 days. There should be a nice suprise ;) :lol:

Mark Evans

Expert
gratts said:
Drop by Maidenhead Aquatics at Wheatcrofts in 11 days. There should be a nice suprise ;) :lol:

it's you gratts :p hows that in-store display coming on? you need to get some pics up mate!

Superman

Superman said:
AquaJardin in Gloucester has some in last time I was there.
I was in there yesterday lunch time (don't tell the boss!) and there were about 10 or so left in the shop. Some of which were low grades but a few decent ones for £6.99.

I'm going to be on the hunt in July again for some, hopefully I'll find another good deal.

I do know that Aqua Jardin are getting some of those cardinal shrimps in soon.