• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cbs variations (wanted)

mr. luke

Has anyone noticed anywhere selling some of the newer cBs variations at all?
Im torn between the idea of Breeding out the black on CBS to attain something similar to king kong shrimps, or maybe going for it and buying myself some king kong/panda shrimps.
I know the latter will be very expensive, Might have to put off buying a car for a while :angelic: (joke intended).
Id only need 5 king kong/panda shrimps to start out with, but i dont want to pay more than £120 shipped for them, although I am slightly flexible. Theres always high grade cbs if all else fails.... :rolleyes:
Seems a lot I know but as im only allowed 1 tank at the minute, I want to do something special with it :)

I did have some nice S possibly SS graded CBS, lost all my crystal over the last couple week for no apparent reason :( had about 16 adults and 20-30 shrimplets, oh well that is it for Crystals, now going to try something else. I do like the Black Tigers!!

Ooooh black tigers are a nice option too.
Sorry to hear about your losses :(
Im quite fond of red tigers too, but they are a bit bland looking, especially seeing as I have 1 tank to fill as of next week :thumbdown:

Back