• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Celestial's Planted Tank - Update

Thanks for the comments :) Yeah I think that I have some slate pieces in the shed, its just sourcing the riccia/moss thats the problem, I think I'll just get it off eBay and see how it goes. Bettas, I love my ram too, he's awesome! I named him Harry :rolleyes:

im sure if you put a wanted in the sale trade section youd get plenty of riccia especcialy if you was willing to pay postage or donate :)

it really would make a big diference.

logi-cat said:
have you had any success breeding your celestial pearl danios?
Not as far as I know, if they did spawn the eggs wouldn't last too long haha.

Followed Garuf's advice, removed the sword and attempted a triangle scape. Here it is:

And here is my guppy tank (no adult males) with the sword in. Despite there being no light, the sword hasn't been doing too bad really! :D

Hello mate

That's going to grow into a proper decent little tank :D I'd be well please with that.
As for guppies..... Shame on you!! Haha nah I'm only joking pal, guppies just aren't my thing.

Keep it yp though the planted tanks looking swwwwwweat

Ryan.S

Thanks :) Yeah I'm selling the guppies as soon as they're all grown up, I only got them for a breeding experiment - I didn't really breed them either, I bought them pregnant aha :)

Yeah that would have been, but I'm sorry I'm not that interested anymore mate. Thankyou! :D

I'm really loving the rock placement. I can never get mine to look right so have to hide them with moss lol

Both tanks looking good :)

Back