Challenge Cup Final Weekend - London Baby!

casualwire

Newly Registered
I went as well,A great day i managed to take a few pictures,i will try and put them up later

Superman

casualwire said:
I went as well,A great day i managed to take a few pictures,i will try and put them up later
I'm sorry to say that I was shouting for my fellow Yorkshire team, shame you lot beat mine with the golden point drop goal. :(

CeeBee

I like the first photo of Big Ben - the warmth of the stone colour makes a lovely contrast against the sky - especially those sullen looking clouds. I'd tilt it ever so slightly though to straighten it up - its a nice picture, so its worth the effort :D

Superman

casualwire said:
its good to hear from another SL fan
Former graded rugby league official too! Hung up my boots for a while tho, seen as I'm down in soft Southerner country!

Superman

CeeBee said:
I like the first photo of Big Ben - the warmth of the stone colour makes a lovely contrast against the sky - especially those sullen looking clouds. I'd tilt it ever so slightly though to straighten it up - its a nice picture, so its worth the effort :D
Thanks, I liked those photos too. Especially with the light shining from the gold.