• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 and spray bar

jamesb

I have just set up my new crystalprofi e700 courtesy of pfk and I love it:). But the more I look at my set up the more I am worried my grand scheme may be ineffective. The long and short of it is. I running the external along side the juwel box for now. Restricting me to keeping the inlet and spray bar from the external to the left and the spray bar only goes as far as the midway brace My problem is in the scape I am planning to do in the near future the left hand side of the tank is going to be rather bare with the right hand side heavily planted to hide the box filter. I was planning to inject co2 via a cerge reactor running through the external outlet as from the research I have done inline or reactors seem to get the best results. I am just worried that any co2 is just going to miss my plants. Any suggestions to get the most co2 to my heavy planted side.

Juwel rio 180
2 angels
2 Siamese flying foxes
3 yo yo loaches
4 Julii corys
10 guppys
1 German blue ram

Back