• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 art Pro-Elite Series regulator

heavenkid

Seedling
Anyone using the dual stage Pro-Elite Series regulator from co2 art? Any issue with them?

I did some research and saw that co2 art regulator have some issue quite sometime back. Hope its solve now.

I thinking of either getting the co2 art pro elite or gla gro -1.

But co2 art shipping is foc. Make the deal quite attractive =)

What your take.

never had an issue with the pro elite after 2 years and still going strong, cant comment on the gla as never used one.

I use the co2 Art Pro Elite reg.

Used to run it with an extra bolt on manifold to run 2 inline diffusers. Now just the one. It’s nice. Feels more solid than the Pro SE one. It’s Made in Germany.
Little disappointed with the needle valve though. Adjustment is exactly the same in sensitivity to the pro se one. I would have liked it a little less sensitive.

All in all though it’s a good piece of kit.

I have the dual stage pro and that was an upgrade from their single stage. Both had the same needle valve sensitivity so it sounds like it’s the same valve across the board. The Pro feels miles better though and I actually think much more stable once dialled in so yours will be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just remembered George farmer used the pro elite one. Now has a green leaf aqua one (assume he got it for free) says it’s the best reg he has ever used, personally I’ve never touched it though so can’t confirm!

Decision may come down to price?

Back