• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 diffuser (aquamedic)

rudedog

Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me out here - I have the aquamedic co2 diffuser and would like to increase its performance by using the bleed valve to feed the excess build up of co2 back into the outflow pipe of the filter (which the diffuser is connected to). At the moment, I don't think its as efficient as it could be - mainly because my filter isn't powerful enough to keep the co2 bubbles from going straight to the top of the diffuser and collecting there.

Anyway, does anyone know where I could buy a 12/4mm T adapter which would allow me to connect some 4mm tubing from the bleed valve on the diffuser to my 12mm hose coming from the filter?

thanks in advance

Rob

rudedog said:
Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me out here - I have the aquamedic co2 diffuser and would like to increase its performance by using the bleed valve to feed the excess build up of co2 back into the outflow pipe of the filter (which the diffuser is connected to). At the moment, I don't think its as efficient as it could be - mainly because my filter isn't powerful enough to keep the co2 bubbles from going straight to the top of the diffuser and collecting there.

Anyway, does anyone know where I could buy a 12/4mm T adapter which would allow me to connect some 4mm tubing from the bleed valve on the diffuser to my 12mm hose coming from the filter?

thanks in advance

Rob

Rob

12 / 5 mm - Aqua medic tee piece.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AQUA-MEDIC-T-CONN ... 3a56c68e93

Regards
paul.

Back