• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

co2 diffuser

chris_A

Seedling
Hello all, I currently have a JBL co2 unit which is great, the Diffuser is one of the standard "ladder" units that comes with these, I do find however it takes up a lot of space in my tank. Has anyone ever changed over to a standard glass version, and which do you rate better? I was going to put a glass one under the flow of my circulatution pump.

Ah ok good, yes ceramic diffuser will be an improvement, also worth mentioning if you run an external filter the jbl regs have adjustable working pressure so are more than capable of running inline atomisers, I run two of these regs at the moment with atomisers from co2 art (sponsor) very fine mist all around the tank, only caution I will give is my jbl bubble counter leaked at higher working pressure so I use these www.aquaessentials.co.uk/fluval-co2-bubble-counter-88-p-5847.html.

Ahh Cheers tim, may well go down that route, I guess I can just pull the pipe from the ladder!
I have looked at going down the inline route, may still consider it, but I might get on the internet later and have one ordered!

Back