• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 Help

Agree on swallows, creation aquatics I keep away from really not helpful at all. The thing with fins aquatics is they will order in for you which is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as I hate threads without a follow up, here are a few pictures of how the Co2 and tank went/is going.

Lighting: added an extra 2x 24W T5 Tubes.
Filtration: Eheim Professional 3 - 600
Dosing: EI Ferts (Just following the starter kit dosing at the moment, haven't had a chance to mess around with my own dosing quantities)
Co2: Currently at about 1.5 BSP. (Turning on 2 hours before, and turning off 2 hours before lights)
Fish Stocking: 3 Bolivian Rams, 14 Rummynose Tetra, 10 Galaxy Danios, 2 Golden Laser Corydoras, 3 Otocinclus, 5 Amano Shrimp, 1 Nerite Snail, (Started to see a few Pond Snails ;()

Pictures, hopefully in order, still new to this whole aquascaping malarky trying to make everything look half decent. Every time something settles I move it!. Got a bit of a Brown Algae Problem at the moment which I'm on top of:

1uaobHz.jpg

CAM00131.jpg

CAM00137.jpg

CAM00140.jpg

20140513_183009.jpg

20140517_135318.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1400613481][/DOUBLEPOST]

Back