• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 refills near Brighton?

I know this is an old thread but did you find somewhere? I have just started and live in Eastbourne. I use a guy selling 2Kg & 5Kg FE's in Hove.

Mar10 said:
I know this is an old thread but did you find somewhere? I have just started and live in Eastbourne. I use a guy selling 2Kg & 5Kg FE's in Hove.

Hi mate I am in Eastbourne too. Do you have this guys details ? How much does he charge ? I wont need a replacement for a while but would be good to know. Cheers.

Hello mate,
His name is Jon and he runs a company that refurbs fire extinguishers, he trades on ebay as fsmuk999 and charges £10 delivery by courier but will also allow pick up and if you're lucky, will drop off when he is in the area.

It is well worth contacting him to discuss prices. When I first met him I explained that we in the 'Fish' community use these for growing plants and that I would pass his name around as another possible source of income.

Contact him first through ebay to get the ball rolling although I do have his mobile No. if you have no luck.

Hope this helps

Mar10 said:
Hello mate,
His name is Jon and he runs a company that refurbs fire extinguishers, he trades on ebay as fsmuk999 and charges £10 delivery by courier but will also allow pick up and if you're lucky, will drop off when he is in the area.

It is well worth contacting him to discuss prices. When I first met him I explained that we in the 'Fish' community use these for growing plants and that I would pass his name around as another possible source of income.

Contact him first through ebay to get the ball rolling although I do have his mobile No. if you have no luck.

Hope this helps

Thats great, many thanks.

Back