• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 regulator which to buy

Frenchi

Hi ppl
I'm looking for another co2 regulator with selanoid ect .. I have a jbl a co2 art simple one with selanoid and a fluval which I want to replace.. I'm looking for the best I can get but with a budget of no more than £50

Any suggestions please ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem really I'm wanting to replace the fluval as I have plenty of 3kg co2 bottles so no need to buy disposable .. The jbl is a good reg but pricey and the co2 art one is ok but not the best needle valve, I have to use a separate inline valve ..

Most regs in the £50 ish price range won't have the best needle valves I use two of the jbl's and can't fault them ( I've sold off other regs I've owned)
Yes I must admit the jbl has never faulted me.. I use the jbl reg and solenoid on my main tank
It's just there not cheap

Sorry, I misread your original post, I thought you were getting rid of them all.

Some people on here are reviewing a new Co2 Art needle valve, maybe that might solve your problem?

Sorry, I misread your original post, I thought you were getting rid of them all.

Some people on here are reviewing a new Co2 Art needle valve, maybe that might solve your problem?
That's ok, it's easy to mis read I'm a classic example :)

Cheers for that anyway I'm looking into it with co2 Art ..

Back