• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Coffee brewing is as involved as Aquascaping in my kitchen

ShawnMac

e33c67ff97a59ea2d63bc47b86b5502a.jpg

sent from tapatalk on my phone so auto correct and other errors are bound to happen

:lol:

though I was expecting the "Chemex" glassware
(I think that's what the special elevated coffee glass is called)

though I was expecting the "Chemex" glassware
(I think that's what the special elevated coffee glass is called)
Haha! Just the French press. The glassware would have been more fitting.

The drip maker is so we can keep up with the in-laws voracious appetite for weak coffee

sent from tapatalk on my phone so auto correct and other errors are bound to happen

Wow...that definitely looks very involved...

This is how involved brewing coffee gets in my kitchen...about as involved as my aquascaping as well:D
29269343300_5b3cc52c3f_c.jpgI

Other brands are available...

Nice nails Paulo...where did you get them doneo_O
Thats why its more involved, get the missus to do it for me! ;) you guys didnt pick up on the hidden message!

Took me months to sort out the right method to get the consistent good cup of coffee, I'm like a dog with a bone that way. it also took our pod brewing machine to break before heading down this quest...

It's not bad a setup :) sadly my skills let it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE your setup Aaron & after working in the trade rarely drink coffee at home (too spoilt really) but if I invested in a coffee machine like yours, I probably would...If you really feel your skills don't do it justice - I'd be happy to take off your hands (as a favour) :D :D

I LOVE your setup Aaron & after working in the trade rarely drink coffee at home (too spoilt really) but if I invested in a coffee machine like yours, I probably would...If you really feel your skills don't do it justice - I'd be happy to take off your hands (as a favour) :D :D
How kind of you! :p

Back