• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

Coldwater Set-up

Lozbug

It needing doing badly and I got to it at weekend……. Tis quite a shallow tank (gotta be for my Tosakin) so bit limited, but not bad I reckon? Dunno. 🙂

tropical2.jpg

coldwater3.jpg

coldwater.jpg

lol thx. it's just wood ive picked up from various aquatics places over the years.
nice shapes that catch my eye

I agree with Flo, that is a great cold water tank. I guess your not going too "high tech" with this? i'd try and fill out the back a little more and maybe some small ferns or somthing else that your fish don't eat around the base of the wood.
Good stuff

Thanks 🙂

will get some more plants in when i get paid again, so open to suggestions.

not hi-tec just yet.... still getting the hang of keeping plants alive lol

A week ago I got hold of 6 Cardinal Neons and 4 gorgeous Angelfish (2 silver and 2 dark). 😀😀 They suit the tank really well. I'll try and get some pics when I get a chance, although they are all too active to get a non-blurry shot!

Back