• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Compulsive Aquatic Tank Syndrome (CATS)

One of those noodles isn’t straight! 😂

View attachment 199175

Ha! I noticed that as well! also the upper left hand-side basket have noodles stacked.... not to the mention the slapdash arrangement of the baskets - the handles are not aligned in the same direction.
You both are looking for me to unleash my full potential. Careful.
As for the stacking, that was eventually removed as the flow was knocking them down and their arrangement did not satisfy my standards.

Oh so your going to throw force lightning at us now? :lol:
FaroffThisKrill-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
@PARAGUAY George’s One Pot Challenge, definitely CATS. There’s no hope for any of us 😁

I friend of mine is OCD, which enabled him to build a successful business from scratch run it for years, sell it for a decent amount and retire early. IMO him being OCD help him do it all. His garage is like a showroom everything in the right place and even has a carpet which is clean.
I use the theory if I cant find it a thief will have trouble finding it as well ;)

Er... I find it bothering to use fish/plants from different continents... Like I'm thinking of using Staurogyne but that's from South America. Everything else in my aquariums is from Asia! No tetras for me, only cyprinids! :nailbiting:

As for the stacking, that was eventually removed as the flow was knocking them down and their arrangement did not satisfy my standards.
Actually I didn’t mention these two trays. There seem to be 4 different kinds of noodles in them. As the trays have four quadrants you could sort them by size and colour?
I should add that I think I stood all my Siporax on end in one tray to maximise the flow, made sense to me at the time. 😂

16D1F62C-80E8-40A4-A0CF-EE956DFEB65B.jpeg

There seem to be 4 different kinds of noodles in them. As the trays have four quadrants you could sort them by size and colour?
3 to be precise and there are more of the greyish ones. Also one can't ignore laws of physics when being obsessive. Having all three types mixed more-less randomly enables to have a more homogeneous flow in the canister vs having noodles of the same type arranged by type in each quadrant. This has been throroughtly thought ;)

Er... I find it bothering to use fish/plants from different continents... Like I'm thinking of using Staurogyne but that's from South America. Everything else in my aquariums is from Asia! No tetras for me, only cyprinids! :nailbiting:
This is very familiar 😂

I used to use a chopstick to “whisk” the plants in my tank back in place after a water change. The tank being quite full, it was like this leave should go over that one, that one of over this one, etc etc. Like a puzzle. Guide each stem nicely into place. Some impromptu trimming and collecting tiny floating leaves. Who said maintenance should take no more than 30 minutes? 😂

Back