• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Connectors help

HullTiger86

Hey people
Just installed my co2 from co2 art.
Think it's leaking just after the solenoid as I have had to turn the needle valve abit so its upright for the bubble counter to work. I have tried using gas sealing tape but still doesn't seem to work. Wondering if I should get another bubble counter that fits separate to the regulator.
Also I would like some elbows for the tubing what ones should I use? Not sure if normal airline elbows will cut it.

Here's a pic of the regulator with the bubble counter. You can see the white tape I used between the solenoid and the needle valve.
B60C6A9C-6E96-42AC-958E-E0A004A14947.jpg

It might not be leaking and I will check but feels like it is and making a sound.

Use lock tight 542 thread sealer.
I take it that you unscrewed the bubble counter about 90*
Looks like that reg is for a horizontal outlet not a vertical one like you have.
Your other option it to put as much ptfe on as you can, and still get the thread to start, not just the 3 full turns as recommended and make sure you wind it on the right way so it doesn't unwrap when you screw the fitting in

I've ordered some of the sealant see if that works better then the tape.
It is a horizontal outlet yes and I had to turn it so it's vertical

Back