• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[CONTEST] UKAPS @ Aquatics Live, Olympia

Hey,

I've tried to look for a promo code on here but cant seem to find one... can anyone tell me if there was one issued for this forum...?

There are 6000 plus registered users here. :) I got tickets for both days, you just need 50 people to buy for both days and that is it. For the UKAPS meeting last month in London more than 15 people appeared. :) There is a lot of people here, you know? :)

ghostsword said:
There are 6000 plus registered users here. :) I got tickets for both days, you just need 50 people to buy for both days and that is it. For the UKAPS meeting last month in London more than 15 people appeared. :) There is a lot of people here, you know? :)

Yeh i know :) I actually didnt see this thread until yesterday so there is my excuse Luis :)

Thats no good! hmm wonder what other way i can blag a bargin ticket.... What was the cost with the promo code by the way...?

Westyggx said:
George, any chance of a couple of discounted tickets they are all gone :(
Hi all,

Just to let you all know that there's plenty of discounted tickets for UKAPS members still available, using the discount code, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

The site is a little misleading and the discounted price won't update until you proceed onto the next page, so please don't be put off.

Argghhhhhh Waiting to hear from a friend which day they want to go, Hope i get to use the code.

Back