• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Danionella Cerebrum

zozo

Best kept far from the bed... My aquarium is right by my head and I GUARANTEE they'd be getting a stick of TNT on night 3.

It says relative to its size and or mass... A car horn is about 110dB I can't believe a 12mm fish produces a true 140dB... But it would be a laugh if it did...

I had those croaking Gurami's for a few years and I kinda loved the sounds they made, it gives a truly exotic tropical forest ambience in a quiet living room.
The downside is they are expensive and have an extremely short lifespan even the in-tank newborns didn't grow older than +/- 2 years. Of the bought adults that are all wild caught and can be any whatever age, 50% are dead within 6 months. Pretty expensive ambience to keep the numbers up...

The plus side for me is, I'm about 60% deaf in my left ear... If for example the crickets chirping at night keep me awake, which they usually don't I like the sound. But if i turn over and put my right ear on the pillow then I'm deaf as a quail... Not sure if a quail is truly deaf but it's an old saying in my country...

The plus side for me is, I'm about 60% deaf in my left ear... If for example the crickets chirping at night keep me awake, which they usually don't I like the sound. But if i turn over and put my right ear on the pillow then I'm deaf as a quail... Not sure if a quail is truly deaf but it's an old saying in my country...

Reminds me of a friend from high school. He was 100% deaf on one side and 50% on the other, roughly. Whenever the topic got too boring (which as far as he was concerned was pretty much all day) he'd just turn his hearing aids off and blankly nod now and again

Back