• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DD C02 Kit

murph said:
Managed to get a full 5kg FE for 34 quid posted, very pleased.

What's everybody opinion on an inline atomizer?

Better than right into filter?

safer I reckon as your not supposed to run an external filter dry so pushing co2 thru it could shorten the filter life and effect the warranty

Got one coming from hk or somewhere!

And thanks for the offer ofthe FE! Don't see generosity like that much these days!

murph said:
Got one coming from hk or somewhere!

And thanks for the offer ofthe FE! Don't see generosity like that much these days!

I got them for free (sort of) and never used them as the wife has COPD we have oxygen piped round the house and the friendly service guy gets me a 10litre co2 for free :clap: refill anytime all for a cup of tea and biscuits

I'm thinking of getting an air stone to run at night to boost the oxygen levels when the co2 is off. Am I right and thinking That you don't want to agitate the water too much so as not to let the co2 out?

Word of warning about the tmc v2 reg. Ask AE before you buy because they are usually supplied for tmc's own bottles, which have an american fitting. Looks very similar to a uk bottle but wont fit. Hate to muddy the water but there are more than two types of co2 fitting knocking about. I think ae have updated their site regarding this.

Ah.... It's already ordered. I'll see when it gets here. Is there an adaptor to fit a uk bottle?

Just checked the AE site and it says it's for all ul refillable bottles.

Hi...to my cost today I wouldnt recomend this unit...It leaks...so I spent ages having to put washers in it....cost me a lot in disposable bottles...then bought the converter for a FE....this worked fine then when I was unscrewing it to change the FE the selonoid sheird off.....now looking for a new regulater....

Back