• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

dennerle lighting

damo2k17

Seedling
Hi there, new to the forum and hobby. I've got a dennerle 55l scapers tank and a fluval 306 filter also co2, but i'm struggling with what lighting to go for. I would like to grow a carpet of grass as i would like to have a iwagumi style tank, so would appreciate help in the right direction for this dilemma.

Reagrds.

I use a Chihiros RGB45 op my scapers tank 55L, and Eleocharis is no problem. :thumbup:

IMG_20190716_194950591_HDR.jpg

Looks very nice, will have a look at them, cheers

How long was the delivery from china, difficult to find uk sellers.

Hi @damo2k17 , I've got Chihiros WRGB45 for my Dennerle Scaper's 55L. Note that Chihiros WRGB series supercedes their RGB (more light, better materials, better looks).
I ordered at Aliexpress, took them about 4 weeks to deliver to Finland.

Also, if you decide to go with WRGB model, I warn you not to buy their "Commander 4" control unit: it's buggy as hell, both the device and the mobile app.
I ended up using this controller instead: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32870337391.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.746a33edHOZU3p

Back