• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Difference in quality between TMC and ADA

Danny

Anyone know of a difference in glass quality or silicone work between the TMC Signature range and the ADA?

The TMC 600x450x450 is £189.95 and the ADA Cube Garden £324.99

Quite a difference!!

All the TMC stuff I have bought in the past (not tankware) has been extremely good quality. I daresay you would be able to get one made without any letters etched on it for less than either of those prices though ;)

Anyone know of a difference in glass quality or silicone work between the TMC Signature range and the ADA?

The TMC 600x450x450 is £189.95 and the ADA Cube Garden £324.99

Quite a difference!!

Danny,

I have this tank, I got it from Gardensite for £150, the only thing you have to pick it up. The quality of the tank is very good imo, but in that size it is black silicone which does not bother me at all especially since I bought the black unit aswell. The unit is mdf on par with a Juwel in quality, but the design is ADA style.

I am sure ADA is better, but this would be down to the fine detail.

All in all I think it is a very nice tank, excellent silicone work and great value for money. I tend to regard TMC as mid spec for much of what they produce for the planted tank or reef. If you can try and see one in person, but I dont think many would be dissappointed with the tank quality.

Back