• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

discount for members

does anybody know if any of the sponsors offer a discount for ukap members?
Need a few plants.

just seen the prices and even with 10% off Charterhouse aquatics are over a pound cheaper

Not really the same amount of choice though, the mother plants on aquaessentials at 10% off are a good deal, could always try pets at home for tropica plants, one of my LFS does aquadip plants which are 3 for 11.99 too.

Do you need a few? Maybe ask in the wanted section. you might get lucky other members having them waiting for a trim. :)
That's the best discount you find and buy already submersed transitioned plants..

Do you need a lot? than look here at the prices.. :) I believe they ship to UK for €14,- not fully sure. Anyway i've often seen and also flabbergasted between price difference in the UK,, you don't need a crap load to break even on the shipping.. And even Germany with one of the biggest nurseries in europe can't compete with these prices. I know a lot of Germans order here and love the plants and wonder how we do it.. :) I more wonder why can't they..

Back