• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Disease telescopes!

Ann

Seedling
Hello!
Small fish telescope (2,5 years live in an aquarium). She was always very active, eats well. Within a month almost constantly sits at the bottom, during the last 2 weeks doesn't rise to a feeding trough even for feeding.
Today the small fish pants and often opens a mouth.
Tell me, please, what to do?
P.S.:I am sorry for bad English. I write to you from Russia.
Aquarium description:
1. Aquarium dimensions: 30 liters.
2. When the aquarium is started: November 14, 2010.
3. Fishes in an aquarium: 1 small fish (the telescope, lives in an aquarium within 2,5 years).
4. Plants in an aquarium are absent.
5. Soil in an aquarium: Stones pebble, the average size, thickness of soil are about 2 cm.
6. Filtration: The filter for Triton FT-201 aquarium the producer - Haylia Group Co. LTD. (China).
7. Aeration: Round the clock.
8. Water substitution in an aquarium: once a month we change water, water sit within a day, sometimes we do substitution.
9. Lighting in an aquarium: No.
10. Feeding: the forage Sera (sometimes Tetra), 2 times a day, isn't present fasting days.

Thanks in advance for the answers!
photo.php
photo.php

More frequent water changes with a good quality dechlorinator is the best way to go; I'd aim for about 50% per week. Also, 30L is far too small for any ornamental goldfish, who tend to require upwards of 150L tanks in order to thrive.

Back