• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dissolving fluke solve

Cherries

Hi all,

I just want to ask how to dissolve vetark fluke solve. I added two spoons, from the little one it came with, to a 500ml Lucozade bottle, and shaked it hard until got weird bubbles on top of the solution.

So I just need to know whether I have done it wrong or I just needed to stir it in a kitchen jug with some warm water then add it to the tank?

I'll appreciate anything ^_^

Oh, and do I need to use a heater for more effective treatment? I got this one:
Screenshot_20210909-155403_Chrome.jpg

Ah, that would make sense. I'll try to dissolve it this Saturday, I need my rest as I'm absolutely knackered, I have to walk 40 minutes to get to my lessons. Thank you :)

That's what I do, though I do use warm tap water to help dissolve it - give it a really good shake for 2-3 minutes, set it aside for half an hour, then another good shake, and pour it over the tank. Same process for Panacur dosing too.

That's what I do, though I do use warm tap water to help dissolve it - give it a really good shake for 2-3 minutes, set it aside for half an hour, then another good shake, and pour it over the tank. Same process for Panacur dosing too.
But would stirring also help?

The official description says, take a jar of water from the aquarium, put the fluke solve in and stir it and add to the aquarium.

Then you'll still see white specks from the fluke solve laying around, but no worries, these will slowly completely dissolve over time. You might see some fish nibble from it thinking it's food. MAybe they did some to it making it tasty for fish, dunno but if so then it does what it needs to do even better. :)

Back