• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

DIY Project DIY ADA Style Aquarium Stand

Nearly there!

zyqu5uje.jpg

Looks awesome nath, very nice. I love the draws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks lee.
They exist only to utilise the space between the two sides. As there is a plywood 'U' acting as a support (belt and braces!). should be handy for the bric-a-brac though.

wow nath it was worth the wait that's stunning amazing craftsmanship and as said love the drawers brilliant for bottles and syringes etc, I would love to learn woodwork and carpentry to be able to make stands obviously not as good as you but find it very interesting and enjoy it, any books or sites you recommend ? :rolleyes: but seriously well done and thanks for sharing looking forward to another scape :clap:

Beautiful Nathaniel. You do know there's another of pressure on to have the inside of the tank as nice as what is on the outside. That really is very nice and the best thing is its personal to you. Nothing else like it anywhere too

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

Beautiful Nathaniel. You do know there's another of pressure on to have the inside of the tank as nice as what is on the outside. That really is very nice and the best thing is its personal to you. Nothing else like it anywhere too

Hey Al,
I'm very interested, as are many others on here, by your experiences with Choco Gouramis, so therefore I'm considering a low tech affair on this with potentially a Boneo Biotope setting. So prepare yourself for questions please :) Mr. Choco-King.

Hey Al,
I'm very interested, as are many others on here, by your experiences with Choco Gouramis, so therefore I'm considering a low tech affair on this with potentially a Boneo Biotope setting. So prepare yourself for questions please :) Mr. Choco-King.

Ha ha yeah nath no probs.
Fire away your not the first mate I've had loads of messages about them and seems everyone wants them now which is really good as they really do deserve a nice home and to be well looked after. I've seen how they jus get sold as 'bread and butter, fish to people and knowing they'll not survive too long.
Sounds a perfect set up and they'll certainly suit that cabinet

Back