• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Do you subscribe to the ADA AquaJournals?

I am a subscriber a few years ago. Massive ADA marketing on one way and beautiful inspiration on the other. It is Japanese, but for a planted geek its really a pleasure to flip it in your hand with a cup of coffee when it's arrive. ;)

The magazines arrive approx 2 weeks after it appear on the ADA website. My bet is it worth a yr subsrciption at least if you're intrested about Nature Aquarium and ADA stuff.

No fish breeding and other articles which is there in most of the aquarium magazines. ;) This is fully planted. Top qual scapes.

viktorlantos said:
I am a subscriber a few years ago. Massive ADA marketing on one way and beautiful inspiration on the other. It is Japanese, but for a planted geek its really a pleasure to flip it in your hand with a cup of coffee when it's arrive. ;)

The magazines arrive approx 2 weeks after it appear on the ADA website. My bet is it worth a yr subsrciption at least if you're intrested about Nature Aquarium and ADA stuff.

No fish breeding and other articles which is there in most of the aquarium magazines. ;) This is fully planted. Top qual scapes.

Thanks Viktor,

:) You may have missed my other posts.. I am not interested in fish breeding or unnecessary articles, only on plants, and their keep. :) Nature Aquariums are very appealing to me, and ADA has the concept tied down to perfection.

I see the aquajournals as trully inspirational.

Thanks for the reply, I will take a subscription and then maybe learn some japanese :D.

Back