• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Does this company still exist?

timbs38

I purchased a Pro-SE series dual stage regulator back in Aug 21.
The regulator never worked properly from when I got it.
When the solenoid was active it didn't seem to have any effect on the bubble counter
The LED comes on and I hear a noise but after I switch the solenoid off even after an hour there is no change in the bubble counter.
I took it apart twice and tried to stretch the spring. It worked when I initially did this. I guess as I had pushed the spring up by reassembling it but as soon as I tuned the solenoid on and then off again it stopped working...

I did contact support back in Aug 21 & they advised me to try a few things (I can't find their email reply unfortunately)
This never worked, but I was silly and didn't respond back.. just used the regulator manually... got peed of with it eventually and just went low tech.
Fast forward a year later and I ending up buying a replacement solenoid hoping this would work. (I assumed the reg would be out of warranty after a year and I didn't follow up within that year, so didn't bother contacting CO2 art again.)
Still had the same issue.. so left it.
Now in 2023 I would like to try using CO2 again.
Before I shell out £150+ on a new reg with the existing one hardly used.
I just wondered if there was anything CO2 art can do? or at least point me in the direction of the part that might be failing so I could just purchase that?

I am asking if your company still exists as I purchased the reg on your online shop in 2021 but this seems closed down? & your products don't seem to be available anymore on a few online retailers that I used to use.
If I have to purchase a complete new reg it would probably be from one of your competitors as your products don't seem to be available?

Many thanks.

Last edited:
In the UK you'd have to buy via one of their suppliers, or order direct from Germany.
Shame you are having issues, hopefully customer support will read this and offer an olive branch 😉

Thanks for your response guys.
Hopefully they will reach out. If not I will email.
My plants are in terrible state (feel bad for the fish).
I have the a fairly decent light: fluval plant 3 & an auto doser. So looking to revive them with a regular fert regime & CO2.

Last edited:
Hello there,

I apologize for such a late reply but just got the notification from UKAPS.

I am sorry to hear that you have issue with our regulator.

You can contact us on support@co2art.eu. Alternatively you can drop me PM here on UKAPS if you prefer it that way. If you decide to drop us an email please kindly #Miroslav that they will assign the ticket to me.

To answer your question. Yes, we were always known as company with outstanding customer service. Unfortunately, your regulator passed the warranty time but that does not mean we cannot help you.

If you like you can send the regulator to me and I can have a look at it for you.

Kind regards
Miroslav@CO2Art

Last edited:
Back