• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dragon Stone, what a PITA

aliclarke86

so has anyone come up with a way to clean the clay out of this stone that doesn't involve hours of scrubbing?? i really like the stone and have wanted to use it for a while but i cant seem to get it clean no matter how much i scrub there always seems to be some more clay in there somewhere.
even boiling water wont budge it....

unfortunately i don't have access, im gonna try the power shower and home i don't make to much mess :)

Hi,
just rinse most of it off and then use it as it is, if you keep scrubbing it will all dissappear :eek:

Just take it to your local valet guys, im sure they will do it with the jet wash for £5 or £6... will be perfect then and you wont even get wet :) I have just jet washed all my seiryu stone and its come up as new:thumbup: although I did get VERY wet!

I just went at it with a veg scrubber and some pointy objects to get in the holes. Seems to have done the trick :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back