• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

dry fert advice

yoda

Seedling
hi all

im thinking about changing my whole ferts dosing to dry ferts from here http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/dry-fer ... 5_146.html its a far more cost effective way of dosing & postage costs to northern ireland is blummin joke, could almost take ferry over to scotland & pick them up my self cheaper if i wanted alot of stuff.

but not sure what exactly i would need to make my own comprehensive ferts so could you please advise, thanks.

its to be used on a 35lt tank & 240lt if anybody wanted to know.

thanks for that handy tip george, what should i be looking for on labels

yoda said:
hi all

a far more cost effective way of dosing & postage costs to northern ireland is blummin joke, could almost take ferry over to scotland & pick them up my self cheaper if i wanted alot of stuff.

Yoda

Not thought about crossing the border - the only problem then is the pesky euro.

Regards
Paul.

unable to physically go down south of ireland as i got 2 kids & 1 has server disability & doesn't travel well, other is to young to be stuck in a car for any length of time, postage costs from the south - north is worse than uk postage because it classed as uk & not ireland so different country (international postage costs apply) even though i could walk over border.

Back