• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dymax Nano LED light

bigmatt said:
Thats reall good to know Luis -thanks! I've got one of Garufs acrylic cubes on order so might look at one for that as it's likely to be a low tech mossy/ferny/anubia number
Thanks again!
Matt

I would like to order one of his tanks as well, just hanged on regarding insurance.. if the thing leaks I have no clue how to fix acrylic.. :) Will wait for some guys to order and see the feedback.. :)

I think that for a low tech the light is very good...

The light arrived from Hong Kong, but in less than 15 days the power adaptor stopped working. As it was covered by a 30 day warranty from the seller I contacted him. He asked me for more information, and when I replied with the symptoms he did not reply back. Maybe he was waiting for the warranty time to expire. :)

Obviously I am clued on about this sort of cases, so I opened a ebay case, and after a day he has said that I do not need to return the faulty item back, that he will send me a new adaptor.

Let's see how it goes.. :)

I bought 2 of it. They are blahblahblahblah, of 40w I get maybe 6w ! Actually it's 1.6w

Back