• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Easier water changes.

Carry on tis all a good read. I'm at ruby now watching my 9 year old giantof a son train.

When he left he had a photo taken with them and there's a 2ft difference in height between them and him. Just as well he is sturdy.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Picces please :D

Oh god no, its in a frame stuffed into one of our cupboards! I'd need to set up our printer to scan in to laptop etc so not going to happen any time soon. It was taken close to 15 yrs ago.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Picces please :D
Apparently its Andrew Mertons and Todd Blackadder in the photo. The largest he treated was Troy Flavell. Husband says that not having enough reach rather than height could hinder some treatments but he did joke with one player that he might have to get a step ladder to give him enough height to put his weight behind a treatment.

Come on lindy dust off that scanner please:)

Scanners not all the problem. No idea where pic is. could be in our cupboard under the stairs which is a tip:oops: or at mikes work. Will have a look.

Who cupboard under the stairs isn't a dumping ground we've even got bmx's in ours I dread opening the door:D

We stopped closing the door about 3 yrs ago :eek: It fills the little bit of hall outside too. We are doing lots of painting and papering too as slight excuse. Its annoying as when we were clearing junk recently we found the pic in its frame again and had a laugh because he looks about 15 in it. I think I then said 'take it to work' to get it out the way :oops:

Back