• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Easy Life ProFito

Zoroo94

Hey guys I've just bought this fertiliser but I need help on how much I should dose daily, I've got 130 litre tank. On the instructions it says I should dose weekly but I've heard it's good to do it daily...

Hi all,
Hey guys I've just bought this fertiliser but I need help on how much I should dose daily, I've got 130 litre tank. On the instructions it says I should dose weekly but I've heard it's good to do it daily...
You can dose it daily or weekly, it really doesn't make much difference. It just supplies <"micro (trace) nutrients"> and, in most cases, they aren't going to have much effect on plant growth, unless one of those trace <"nutrients is deficient">.

You would need to supply the plants with all the nutrients they require, I use a <"horticultural fertiliser">, but there are <"Aquarium"> alternatives.

Cheers Darrel

Last edited:
So how much should I dose in daily?
Without knowing any details of your tank its very difficult to advise how much to dose, that said if you're wanting an instant answer to the question then dose 10ml per week, or 1.4ml daily, that will give you a weekly Fe addition of 0.184 ppm.
As darrel mentions easylife is only adding micro nutrients and a small amount of potassium, so may or may not provide all the nutrition the plants need.
Ultimately you'd have to try it and see how the plants respond.

Back