• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ebay: Aquarium HK

Ordered a cheap lamp, diffuser and drop checker about a fortnight ago. Arrived within a week

Hi

No problems at all with these guy's prompt delivery, kept abreast of the whereabouts of the product ordered.

Regards
paul.

Cheers guys! heard some bad stuff about some Ebay stores recently so thought I'd check this one out before buying. ..Nice one! :thumbup:

I was just planning on purchasing one of these solenoid regulators...
Any feedback on them? Also, it looks like they ship with an American plug. Could that be swapped out for a uk power plug?

Cheers

R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yep, just snip it and replace with a UK plug. I have used these for nano filters, thermometers ect ect.

always delivered within 2 weeks.

I have used them, no problems with service and items are as described, cant fault their customer service.

Note: in my vue the lily pipes are cheap and dont work as well as the more well known brands. Saying that their lily pipes have a deeper reach so when you hang them on a jewel tank they sit just under the water line mark as shown on the side of the glass. This is better than the more well known brands as to use these you have to overfill the juwel tanks :)

Back