• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Echinodoros problems - Please help !

kellyboy47

Hi,
I bought 2 x Echinodoros Bleheris (Tropica) from my local Pets at Home store just 4 days ago and the attached pics are how they look today. :mad: :arghh: I also thought I had bought a 3rd Bleheri but I think it had been wrongly labelled (pic 1) so I would be grateful if someone could identify it before it has died completely :(

I am using APF PLant Nutrition and EasyCarbo daily and things had been going well but now this has happened...please any help would be welcomed[img
pic1.jpg
][/img]

[img
pic2.jpg
][/img]

[img
pic3.jpg
][/img]

:) i think so, thoose plants lasted oh all about 2 hours when i put them in lol, Went to them like magnet and rasped on them and they look same as yours.

Thanks for that...Think I'll take them out and rescue them...been thinking of moving my Plec on anyway so might try a trade at my LFS for something a little less hungrier !!!

you could always try putting a couple of slices of cucumber in the tank.my two bristle noses were having a beanfeast on my plants but they pretty much leave them alone now.

Thanks Tony but for my peace of mind although I've got used to having my Plec, at the moment I am trying to make my tank look better and he is not helping matters :( as it may be

it does'nt matter where i put the cucumber they alway's find it so you could hang it out of the way(i hang mine at the front so i can watch them squabble over whichever piece)as its in the tank as a food item it does'nt distract from the tank as it can simply be removed for the sake of photo's etc and its a good way to check out they're overall health.i use a couple of pieces of aluminium wire to suspend it at the front of the tank and change it every day or i may change to courgette for a change. :thumbup:

Back