• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ecotech Radion XR15w Freshwater LED

I was looking at one of these for an 80*50*50cm tank, but I am not clear on how much rim is required around the tank for the mount? The brace bars on my tank are quite high, there is only 1cm between the rim and brace bar except in the corner which I don't think I an ideal position. Any ideas or is that enough?

Any update on how the programming elves are doing with the suggested upgrades?
And is Ecotech considering Tom Barr's comments regarding the '...red and orange/yellow in the output in the spect graph...and being able to balance things so you CAN running the lights for FW at 100%...'? I'd buy one tomorrow if this was addressed.

Sorry to dig it up but found this old thread doing a search for the lights. Do we know if the software was ever updated as at £800 it will cost for 3 lights I would like to know prior to ordering them.

Are there any better alternatives for the monies we are discussing.

The only other ones that look similar and seem to offer what appears the same functionality are Aqua Illumination 52HD but they are double the price at around £1500 for 3?

Any others to consider. I just want good LED lights that offer sunrise/sunset programs and someone to confirm if dark blue can be set as night light then.

Regards,

Adam

Just want to say thank you for the reply, I opted for 3 Kessil Tuna Sun with controller in the end as they look aesthetically more pleasing I feel and although a few hundred quid more wasn't a huge difference in grand scheme of things.

Kind regards,

Adam

Back