• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim 610T performance

nphsmith

Ever since I installed it (2 weeks ago), my 610T has been showing three lights:
D0cToFV.jpg

I (doh!) assumed it meant 'normal operation'. My flow seems to have dissipated almost to nothing...I *think* these lights mean either "Adjusted flowrate not possible", or "Flowrate smaller than 50%".

The manual lists the followign possibilities:
1) Filter polluted - to the best of my ability I've cleaned it.
2) Lever not set to On - it is.
3) Hose Lines Polluted - not that I can see (though there is a bit behind the cabinet I can't see
4) Hose buckled or too long - about 2 metres, goes up 2.5 feet, I think - shouldn't be too long?
5) Too many additional devices - Only device I have inline is a CO2 reactor - it is ceramic - is it possible this is the issue?
6) Suction basket Polluted - cleaned it but wasn't anything much there.

Any thoughts? Other things I can try?

Have you tried resetting it by pressing all three buttons?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, many times :).

I've now taken the CO2 diffuser off-line, while I have *some* noticeable flow (which I din't before), it's barely more than a trickle.

Are you sure that the non return valve is in the right hole and assembled correctly?

Sorry, meant to reply. The answer is "I think so" - the 610t has a single unit that both the return and non-return hoses go into its pretty straightforward, don't think there is any way for it to be incorrrect.

Do you still have the problem? Silly question but have you tried pressing the + button to increase flow?

Back