• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eheim Installation set 2

curefan

Hi
Ive just bought this item with extra extensions to make my spray bar longer (grey Eheim spray bar).
The problem is that I want my spray bar centered at the back of the tank without adding any more sections with spray holes. The spray bar at the moment is on the left side and i need a section of pipe (without spray holes) to center the spray bar. I cant seem to find an Eheim part like this on the net.....Does it exist?????

Thanks, Dave.

They come with 3x 10cm sections (30cm), but I bought another 4 x10 cm sections to give me 70cm.
The hose wont work as each section is a different diameter at each end so they can clip together.

....Im thinking of just ordering another 2 sections of spray bar and super glueing up the holes!
Will superglue be ok in tank? Will it break down over time?

Thanks, Dave

hogan53 said:
Hi gang
To cover holes use this shrink wrap tubing. :arrow: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-meter-30mm- ... 3a72fbfd9b.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/45MM-LOW-TEMP ... 3a63bd16a0
Not sure of the size you will need though 40mm maybe about right.
Cover the pipe with the desired length and immerse in a bowl of just boiled hot water...this will shrink to cover the holes. :thumbup:
hoggie

Not a bad idea.....might be a bit better then using glue. Have you tried and tested this - will it stay a tight fit over time in the water?

Not a bad idea.....might be a bit better then using glue. Have you tried and tested this - will it stay a tight fit over time in the water?[/quote]

I have used it to stop a end plug of spray bar coming out...worked okay.
Should work okay on the bar and stay tight..you get a metre so you could always re-place when need be.
Try and get the clear stuff though as there is opaque as well.
hoggie

I'm pretty sure the extensions without holes do exist and are used to extend the inlet kits. The eheim website might help you find the part number or try aquacadabra as they often have a decent selection, or call eheim uk.....

Back