• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

EI salts uk?

This hass been discussed after APFUK closed, try a look in at the Fertiliser threads, there some ebay suppliers recommended as l recall

Hi there @DannyH there are lots of options as to where you can buy the individual salts now that apfuk has shut down. Aquaplantscare sells a good range of products and most of the ones you need are all contained within one site, also good if you are looking for some of the more obscure additions to your larder. Price wise isn't to extortionate other than their micro mixes.

For the micro mix that's almost identical to apfuk trace mix use Solufeed sodium free tec, slightly high initial outlay, but will last a lifetime.

For lab grade items Apc pure is the shop to go to, price wise they aren't to bad but can get expensive when you add shipping costs.

Apc and Aquaplantscare also sell some of their items on ebay with free shipping, so well worth comparing prices to see if buying direct or via the ebay shop is cheaper.

Magnesium Sulphate: Can be bought cheaper from other sellers.

Urea: Can be bought cheaper from other sellers.

And finally we have Ebay in general, which is where most of my salts come from. Here's a few items from a seller I've used in the past and haven't had any complaints.

Potassium Nitrate:

Potassium Phosphate:

Calcium chloride:

Sure there will be other sellers but the above should give you a starting point.

Last edited:
I've been looking all day for KNO3. Does anyone know somewhere that ships to Ireland? I can get the rest easy enough but not the KNO3. Thanks for any help

I've been looking all day for KNO3. Does anyone know somewhere that ships to Ireland? I can get the rest easy enough but not the KNO3. Thanks for any help
Have you tried Amazon!

Back