• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Em ceramics

john arnold

Hi
I have some samples of theses effective micro organisms ceramic rings that change the resonance of the water, it sounds pseudo science o know but its a proper company that supply the agriculture world as well as in the home, im going to do a side by side test with a terrarium and an try in a new set up aquarium to see if i get any results , anyone heard of these before, sounds a bit exciting to me

I've seen a product with similar marketing and it was just standard ceramic tubes. So if it's them, they'll work fine as bio media and you can ignore the snake oil bits.
Things that "affect resonance", almost without exception, are lies. (except musical ones)

Yeah im gonna have to go with the 🐮💩 on this one too..
Pseudoscience is a great marketing tool for the unethical companies it seems. Why have morals when you can have money?! 🤑

Ive actually heard that @dw1305 is getting ready to launch his brand new line of werewolf-repellent floating plants. His is the ONLY product on the market that has this effect!
Im really stoked for the product launch and will be sleeping outside his house in a tent with all the cash I withdrew from my savings account 😃

Hi all,
Pseudoscience is a great marketing tool for the unethical companies it seems.
I'm beginning to like the <"Biohome man more">, he is beginning to sound like the <"voice of reason">.
.....Clay that has been fermented with EM, is known as EM ceramics and has extraordinary properties derived through the production process. The information ( DNA) from the Effective Micro-organisms is captured forever within the clay after baking at high temperatures. These properties include a resonance of health promoting frequencies. As resonance is most strongly transferred in water EM Ceramics are extremely useful in restoring the water clusters that reduce calcification and boosting the energy of water. The water quality improves and stays fresher longer. ....
I think they might be <"taking part in some form of contest">?
Why have morals when you can have money?!
I am liking "Why have morals, when you can have money " that is a great strapline. I just <"need a product">.
Ive actually heard that @dw1305 is getting ready to launch his brand new line of werewolf-repellent floating plants. His is the ONLY product on the market that has this effect!
<"I'm still working on it">, but I can truthfully say that my Frogbit has <"successfully deterred all werewolves"> since the last time I posted. Other than work (and UKAPS) my leisure time as been dedicated to the <"return of the Groat"> campaign, which moves ever closer.

cheers Darrel

Where do I buy me a bucket of EM?

3682B10E-9531-42AE-A526-0BBEB5F42303.jpeg

Hahahahaha well it is as i thought people but… i am open minded to all things and so i will do a test as they have sent me samples, also some fertiliser too so i will let you all know if i ascend to a nirvanic state and rake in a load of money to start making my own crap

All this sounds amusing, but hear out this little story you all. It's a sad one.

Once upon a time, in 2011, there was a humongous flood in Thailand. In fact perhaps the worst or one of the worst the country had ever known to that day. As Wikipedia states, "The World Bank's estimate for this disaster means it ranks as the world's fourth costliest disaster as of 2011". That should give you an idea of the amplitude of the disaster which I am pretty sure many of you heard in the news at that time. Let's cut to the chase since all the info about the flood can be found in the link above.
By the end of the flood, some "institution", which I will not name in fear of reprisals (yes lèse majesté still very much applies here), along with the government and some other public agencies, started promoting the use of something called "EM balls" to "sanitize" fetid flood waters. I can tell you, at that time I didn't know better and was drawn to this idea that we could "clean up" things with some "balls". Right, so here I am one day with my wife and friends making these "EM balls" at some nearby closed down school. We then threw our "balls" to the river and our conscience was saved. Weeks and months passed, when news report broke out that these so called EM Balls had in fact wreak havoc in river beds and other water bodies because they were basically polluting the water due to the sheer amount of "balls" thrown by the population in the rivers. Needless to say, from that day onword I promised to do research before using my balls instead of my brains.

The end.

All this sounds amusing, but hear out this little story you all. It's a sad one.

Once upon a time, in 2011, there was a humongous flood in Thailand. In fact perhaps the worst or one of the worst the country had ever known to that day. As Wikipedia states, "The World Bank's estimate for this disaster means it ranks as the world's fourth costliest disaster as of 2011". That should give you an idea of the amplitude of the disaster which I am pretty sure many of you heard in the news at that time. Let's cut to the chase since all the info about the flood can be found in the link above.
By the end of the flood, some "institution", which I will not name in fear of reprisals (yes lèse majesté still very much applies here), along with the government and some other public agencies, started promoting the use of something called "EM balls" to "sanitize" fetid flood waters. I can tell you, at that time I didn't know better and was drawn to this idea that we could "clean up" things with some "balls". Right, so here I am one day with my wife and friends making these "EM balls" at some nearby closed down school. We then threw our "balls" to the river and our conscience was saved. Weeks and months passed, when news report broke out that these so called EM Balls had in fact wreak havoc in river beds and other water bodies because they were basically polluting the water due to the sheer amount of "balls" thrown by the population in the rivers. Needless to say, from that day onword I promised to do research before using my balls instead of my brains.

The end.
That is a funny story but i cant find anywhere that states it made matters worse and its not the same product that im testing as these have been fired in kiln and so wluld not have any negative affect as mudballs may have but yeah funny and im still going to test them as first hand experience is better than third hand stories.

That is a funny story but i cant find anywhere that states it made matters worse and its not the same product that im testing as these have been fired in kiln and so wluld not have any negative affect as mudballs may have but yeah funny and im still going to test them as first hand experience is better than third hand stories.
I know, I was triggered by the video above and the EM acronym that awoke some dark memories. What you have is pretty much inert snake oil BS, same as the EM balls I once upon a time rolled in my hands.

Back