• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Eriocaulon - Where to buy in The UK or ROI?

zvirus

Hi,

I`m looking for a retailer, a man, a woman who can sell me any of the Eriocaulon family. Especially - Eriocaulon cinereum. I found some in Germany, shipping will cost 4 times more than a plant.

BTW anyone can tell me why there is no Announcement board no more? :thumbdown:

zvirus said:
Hi,

I`m looking for a retailer, a man, a woman who can sell me any of the Eriocaulon family. Especially - Eriocaulon cinereum. I found some in Germany, shipping will cost 4 times more than a plant.

BTW anyone can tell me why there is no Announcement board no more? :thumbdown:

have a look at the attached short cut - is this what you are after.
http://www.plantsalive.co.uk/index.php? ... view=write

Regards
Paul.

Hi,

Phone up livingwaters and speak to them, you will probably be pleasantly surprised ;) ...

Well, I do not say this is bad shop but... I get plants first time and I get them lets say 80% dead... maybe because I get them after 2 or 3 days, don`t remember. Anyway I dont want to take the risk again. :thumbup:

And thank You for explaining new rules ;)

That is a shame you had that experience Tomas. It makes me realise that I am lucky to be only a 1 hour drive from a shop with such a great range of plants.

I see you have 24 posts now ;)

Back