• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Experience with Blau Aquaristic tanks?

Scadew

Hello

Im moving soon and wanted to get a new bigger aquascaping tank. I have been looking at an Blau aquascaping 92x50x50.

Im having a hard time finding reviews about the brand and their tanks. Anyone on here who know about the quality?

Thanks in advance.

I think all ponds solutions do good rimless tanks and superfish are also good budget tanks , if you dont mind spending a little then go for Oase UNS or ADA

I think all ponds solutions do good rimless tanks and superfish are also good budget tanks , if you dont mind spending a little then go for Oase UNS or ADA
I live in Aarhus in Denmark and the only options that are readily available are Oase, Juwel, small superfish and Blau. Im also a student so Oase Scaperline is not my go to and juwel dont offer rimless.

Sorry, I bought an all ponds solution timeless tank. And I sent it back, others on here did the same.

Silicone was terrible and scratches in glass (deep) where they had tried to trim silicone.

Crap. Even if they have improved, I’ll never buy another.

I live in Aarhus in Denmark and the only options that are readily available are Oase, Juwel, small superfish and Blau. Im also a student so Oase Scaperline is not my go to and juwel dont offer rimless.
I live in Aalborg, Denmark and yes the choices are limited. Check out amazoonia.dk
as they have some options. If you are unable to find your size here then your best bet would be buying from stores in EU like greenaqua, etc.

I live in Aalborg, Denmark and yes the choices are limited. Check out amazoonia.dk
as they have some options. If you are unable to find your size here then your best bet would be buying from stores in EU like greenaqua, etc.
Yeah, think im just gonna go with the Blau set and see how it goes. The greenaqua opti glass tank in the desired dimensions cost more than the blau tank and cabinet.

Back